Social Media Account Manager
Vacancy: Social media ACCOUNT MANAGER
R&Co Communications is a well-established Warwickshire-based agency which is looking for a talented Social Media Account Manager to join the team.
You’ll be supporting the team through B2B and B2C paid and organic social media campaigns and strategies on behalf of multiple clients.
You’ll be managing clients’ social media accounts daily on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok, focusing on delivering performance against agreed KPIs.
We can offer the successful candidate substantial career progression and a chance to develop professionally alongside the growth of the agency.
Other benefits include sociable working hours, 24 days holiday, Christmas shutdown and exciting career prospects.
- Developing content plans and calendars and producing content for multiple platforms
- Scheduling content with a planning tool
- Community management for various clients
- Supporting the day-to-day running of key social media channels
- Building strong relationships with clients and identifying business development opportunities
- Staying on top of wider trends and continuing to refine our social media approach
- Getting involved with other content creation including blogs, web content and email
- Managing social campaigns and reporting on key metrics, making suggestions for improvements
- Outstanding written English skills
- Clear understanding of all leading social media platforms, including best practice, content creation, community management and paid social
- Strong communication skills, to build relationships internally and externally
- A portfolio demonstrating experience of working on paid media and social media campaigns
- Evidence of strong creative thinking and flexible writing abilities across multiple platforms
- The ability to deliver creative copywriting while ensuring brand consistency; being able to adapt your tone of voice for different brands
- Strong ability to shoot still photography and video on smartphone and edit for multiple platforms
- Strong understanding of the PR industry and effective communication strategies
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills, including experience of Microsoft Office suite, content management software, image editing software and video editing software
Why work at R&Co?
- We offer flexible working, blending working from home with time spent together in the office
- We actively support each member of our team in achieving and sustaining a healthy work-life balance
- We invest in continuing professional development (CPD) and personal development planning (PDP), supporting our team members in their career progression
- We cultivate a fun, supportive team environment where team members can celebrate accomplishments, engage in shared interests and develop friendships
If you think this sounds like you, drop us your CV at email@example.com and let’s talk!
Could you be our newest team member?